Terms and Conditions: Competition
- Eligibility: The competition is open to individuals who are over 18 years of age and are based in the United Kingdom. Employees, agents, and affiliates of the competition organisers, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Requirements: To enter the competition, participants must fulfill the following criteria: a. Participants must be over 18 years of age. b. Participants must be residents of the United Kingdom. c. Participants must provide accurate and complete information during the entry process. d. Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Entry Submission: Participants can enter the competition by [specify the method of entry, such as filling out an online form or sending an email to a designated address]. All entries must be received by the specified deadline to be considered.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected by [specify the method of selection, such as a random draw or judging panel]. The decision of the competition organisers is final and binding in all matters related to the competition.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via email within [specify time period]. If the winner does not respond within [specify time period], the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Prize: The prize for the competition will be [describe the prize in detail]. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives.
- Publicity: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow the competition organisers to use their name, likeness, and any provided testimonials for promotional and marketing purposes without additional compensation.
- Disqualification: The competition organisers reserve the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions or engages in any fraudulent or inappropriate behaviour.
- Limitation of Liability: The competition organisers, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or injury arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize.
- Modification or Termination: The competition organisers reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the competition at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
- Governing Law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
By entering the competition, participants indicate their acceptance of these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.